Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have exceptional problem-solving abilities and a strong work ethic? Are you looking to prosper at a growing company? This might be the job for you!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been a leader in creating quality-driven lighting solutions for the industrys top lighting fixture manufacturers and wholesale distributors. Based in the greater Philadelphia area, Keystone offers a full catalog of lighting products with more than 20 fulfillment centers across the United States. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate, and as weve steadily grown and expanded our operations, weve continued to add more bright, energetic, hard-working team members who share our core values of professionalism, positivity, and dedication to delivering outstanding customer service.
As we continue to grow were looking for a qualified individual to serve as our companys Data Analyst.
The Data Analyst would report directly to the Director of IT. This position would help build and develop our internal systems, reports and tools. The job entails 50% SQL development and administration and 50% data modeling, reporting, excel work, and business intelligence. A typical day would include the following:
* Managing multiple tasks while delivering projects on time
* Building new features into, test, maintain and troubleshoot existing applications
* Proposing innovative, creative technology solutions
* Reacting to change productively and handling other essential functions as assigned
* Helping out with technical support as needed
We are looking for someone who has a background in the following:
* Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Expert in Excel, SQL, and other analytical software
* Experience with data mining tools such as Power BI
* Experience developing and maintaining reporting standards
* Understanding of performance requirements with demonstrated expertise in developing Key Performance Indicators for business units
* Ability to generate information quickly and manage multiple projects at once
* SSMS, MS SQL Server
* Python, PHP, C# or equivalent data analysis language a plus
* Ability to work with internal staff and customers in a professional consultative manner
* Epicor P21 and MS Dynamics CRM experience a plus
We encourage you to apply if you:
* Have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
* Enjoy rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to move the team forward
* Can work independently and part of a team
* Are detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills
* Have strong analytical skills
* Are curious by nature and like to solve complex problems
* Have excellent documentation and organizational skills
Keystone is a third generation, family owned business, with a 75-year legacy in the lighting industry. Our family values of honesty, hard work and treating others with respect drive everything we do.
We strive to offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and fun, and a company culture that fosters engagement, collaboration and personal growth and development for all employees.
In addition to our commitment to the employee experience, we provide medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, employer paid group life insurance and short-term disability, 401k plan, paid time off and philanthropic opportunities.