**Applicants must be local to Tempe, AZ area**
Hiring ASAP! - Remote Customer Support Agents (Entry Level)
- The Customer Service agents will be solving complex incoming cases via phone, email, or chat every day. When the customers have issues the Agents will be 100% dedicated to them.
- Agents will be assigned to one unique segment of our marketplace: customers, internal employees, and merchants.
- Examples of support scenarios include billing questions, payment questions, account questions, and mid-level technical support questions.
- There will be very critical situations that they have to encounter. Agents need to be able to navigate through challenges and maintain professionalism. The most severe cases will be handled by the managers.
- 1-2 years of experience in any sort of customer service oriented role
- Ability to commute in office (Tempe, Arizona) once COVID-19 subsides
- Availability: we operate on a 24/7 basis. Applicants must have flexible availability to accommodate any assigned shift.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and G-Suite is a plus, but not required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.