If you are a Customer Success Manager with Enterprise B2B in either SaaS or Retail/Retail Merchandising (Both is outstanding), this is the role for you!
We are a product decision platform disrupting the retail space. We help companies make critical decisions, by providing them with a platform, that centralizes essential data and feedback, to getting winning results!
We are looking to add Customer Success Managers to our team. This role can be based in San Francisco or Austin (or fully remote for the right candidate). We are fully remote and/or following strict CDC guidelines for getting back to the office.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with 10 of the top 20 brands in apparel, footwear, and home/lifestyle
- Well-funded and high-growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the front line for our core platform users and champions to efficiently drive platform adoption, proactively mitigate risk account health risk and identify upsell potential across our largest enterprise customers.
- Partner with Sales & Account Management teams to strategize business reviews at industry-leading brands
- Lead conversations with stakeholders to understand strategic initiatives, and align our partnership plans to those efforts
- Partner with our Product team as the front line resource to diagnose pain our customers are experiencing and influence future platform functionality to solve these pain points
- Partner with our Sales & Account Management teams to impact successful contract renewals and expansion
- Push the industry forward by sharing thoughtful advice and best practices with our brand partners for bringing data into their organizations
- Drive cross-functional adoption of new software across our largest enterprise customers and most complex customer organizations
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4+ years' in Customer Success Manager role or similar
- Enterprise B2B - leading results-driven meetings with users and champion level stakeholders at large companies
- B2B SaaS or Retail Merchandising/Retail Partner Strategy experience (both is the perfect candidate...but strong experience in one of the two is required)
- Proven track record driving efficiency and delivering value against 6-7 figure contracts
- Experience and ability handling a $3-5 million ARR book of business
- Exceptional EQ/Ability to "read the room"
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 12 Weeks' Parental Leave for primary caregiver/8 Weeks for secondary with flexible transition back to work
So, if you are a Customer Success Manager with Enterprise B2B in SaaS and/or Retail Merchandising/Retail Partner Strategy, this is the role for you. Let's talk!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TS2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Tim Sugrue - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.