If you are a Customer Success Engineer with experience, please read on!
--Role is active and urgent and interviewing. Preferred location is greater NYC. Open to USA if you have the right experience.--
Based in beautiful Manhattan, we are one of the fastest growing cloud companies in the industry. With multiple awards and accomplishments , we pride ourselves on our brand and fun products. Our API, VMware resources, and OpenStack Deployment allows our brand to grow by the day, with our clients spreading the word. Our workplace was rated one of the best places to work and our employees always come first. With a top of the line leadership team, you can rest assured that you will want to come in to work every day.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to help take us to the next level. You must have experience working for a B2B SaaS company and working with enterprise level accounts. Cloud solutions is a must. This is more technical than a traditional CS role. This is a growth role as we continue to grow and we are actively interviewing.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
--Client-facing and/or Consultancy background with a technical acumen & customer success knowledge.--
What You Will Be Doing
- Build, maintain, and execute on account plans for each assigned account and coordinate appropriate internal resources for delivery.
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding each Customers adoption.
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens each customers growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Proven record of working directly with customers and driving change.
- Manage product roadmaps and adoption cycles to further client usage of the platform.
What You Need for this Position
Minimum 3+ years of experience in the following:
Nice To Have
- B2B SaaS
- Cloud Solutions (AWS - Azure - GCP)
- Enterprise Portfolio of Accounts
- Data Analytics - Technical Acumen
- Customer Success
- Cloud Computing
- Implementations or Integrations
- Data Integration or ETL
- Pre-sale - QA - DevOps or Tech Support
- Presentations - Demos - Customer Health
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Scripting skills, Bash and Python
- Experience in Linux System or DevOps
- Experience with one container orchestration platform (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS)
- Experience with infrastructure as a code tool (such as Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary + Bonus
- Please apply today if interested or you can send your resume to me directly:
So, if you are a Customer Success Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KB2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Katy Bruce - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.