Work from home supporting FIELD SERVICE BUSINESS OWNERS!
We are looking for a responsible Customer Service Rockstars to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks remotely for our clients, their employees and customers.. Duties of the CSR include providing support, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company's general scheduling, dispatch and administrative activities.What does a Remote CSR do?
CSR responsibilities include taking incoming calls, texts and emails to the client's business that they are assigned to. Scheduling appointments, preparing reports and maintaining accurate client records. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using online scheduling software, Trello, Zoom and SLACK. Ultimately, a successful CSR should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of their client's business remotely.
Do you think you're ready to be a ROCKSTAR? Here is a message from our President!Qualifications:
• Prior customer service experience, phone, texts and emails
• Sales experience, ability to create custom quotes and schedule in person appointments
• Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
• Excellent verbal and listening skills, database management
• Professional and articulate voice
• Home office that is noise & distraction free
• Ability to provide superior customer service while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
• Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needsTechnical Requirements-Computing Minimum Specifications:
Desktop or Laptop PC or Macintosh (Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook, & Android systems are NOT compatible)
Operation system - Windows 10 or MAC Os Catalina
All peripherals must be wired (Wireless Keyboard, Mouse, or Headset are NOT allowed)
A separate 19" Monitor with 1280x1024 minimum resolution (this does not include monitors associated with an All-In-One or AIO unit)
* Anti-Virus - Windows Defender if PC
For Windows/MAC Systems:
RAM - Required 4 GB for Windows 10
Processor Speed - Dual Core 2 Ghz or better
Free Space - 20 GB
1 available USB portInternet - Minimum Specifications:
Internet speed - minimum download speed 100 MB; minimum upload speed 10 MB
ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency over 100ms
DSL or Broadband Required - WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, and/or Hotspots are NOT allowed
Home Router with wired link to PC/MAC
Pink Callers requires Internet not be used for non-work related purpose during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your networks performance.What we offer:
Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck as a W-2 EMPLOYEE
Paid training and continued support
Set schedules - all shifts are 40 hours/week with other opportunities available
Career advancement opportunities, 90% of our leaderships roles come from internal promotions
Opportunities to earn additional income through incentive programs
Holiday pay for New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
World class virtual team / coaching work environmentEducation:
High school diploma or equivalent
Want to know more?
Watch this Video!!
**Not currently hiring in the following states**
WashingtonHow can YOU get to the next step?
1. Take the Internet Speed Test at on your computer (not your phone) and email the results to
**We require a minimum of 100 download and 10 upload for our phone systems to work properly.
2. Interview on your own time! Follow this link to complete the next step in our hiring process "My Interview"