Latham Pool Products - the largest manufacturer of inground pools and components - is hiring!
WORK FROM HOME!
Hours available: Sunday - Thursday (8 hour days)
Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST
Full-time, permanent position.
Customer Service/Order Entry Representatives handle customer orders, telephone, and /or email contacts with distributors, dealers/customers, consumers and Latham's Regional Sales Managers to support customer needs in quoting/placing orders, design/technical support and/or resolving concerns. The CSR/OE will also promote all Latham products, brands, programs and services and share information obtained from Latham's dealers and consumers with management.
Duties and Responsibilities - Customer Service Rep
- Respond to customer inquiries either via telephone, email or live chat
- Enter custom and stock orders into the order system
- Assist Latham dealers/customers and consumers with information on all Latham products and brands
- Ensure timely response regarding claims, remakes, order information or other information relating to order entry and technical support/design to resolve the inquiry
- Exhibit and understand Latham's quality goals and standards
- Exhibit a willingness to reach target goals for performance and production
- Exhibit professional and courteous demeanor, technical accuracy and conformance to company policies and practices
- Recommend corrective services to address customer concerns
- Obtain and apply knowledge of pricing structures and programs
- Know the customers and understand their method of doing business in order to provide meaningful service
- Work within the team as a resource and to ensure workflow procedures are carried out expeditiously. Suggest improvements to systems and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Associates degree; Bachelors a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years of Customer Service experience
- Pool industry experience preferred; previous experience in manufacturing, distribution and/or design is a plus
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional customer service delivery skills: telephone, interpersonal communication, problem resolution
- Excellent multi-tasking, priority-setting, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Flexibility to work at home/remotely as deemed necessary