Alternate Locations: Austin, TX (Texas); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana); Birmingham, AL (Alabama); Boise, ID (Idaho); Boston, MA (Massachusetts); Buffalo, NY (New York); Canonsburg, PA (Pennsylvania); Chicago, IL (Illinois); Cincinnati, OH (Ohio); Cleveland, OH (Ohio); Columbia, SC (South Carolina); Columbus, OH (Ohio); Concord, NH (New Hampshire); Dallas, TX (Texas); Deerfield Beach, FL (Florida); Detroit, MI (Michigan); Dover, NH (New Hampshire); Durham, NC (North Carolina); Edina, MN (Minnesota); Edison, NJ (New Jersey); Ellicott City, MD (Maryland); Fayetteville, SC (South Carolina); Florence, SC (South Carolina); Fort Lauderdale, FL (Florida); Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Gainsville, FL (Florida); Glen Allen, VA (Virginia); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Hartford, CT (Connecticut); Houston, TX (Texas); Huntsville, AL (Alabama); Indianapolis, IN (Indiana); Jacksonville, FL (Florida); Johnson City, TN (Tennessee); Kansas City, KS (Kansas); Lexington, KY (Kentucky); Louisville, KY (Kentucky); Lutherville, MD (Maryland); Madison, WI (Wisconsin); Memphis, TN (Tennessee); Miami, FL (Florida); Milwaukee, WI (Wisconsin); Minneapolis, MN (Minnesota); Nashville, TN (Tennessee); New York, NY (New York); Norwood, OH (Ohio); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Orlando, FL (Florida); Paramus, NJ (New Jersey); Parsippany, NJ (New Jersey); Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); Phoenix, AZ (Arizona); Pittsburgh, PA (Pennsylvania); Plano, TX (Texas); Plymouth Meeting, PA (Pennsylvania); Portland, ME (Maine); Portland, OR (Oregon); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Raleigh, NC (North Carolina); Richmond, VA (Virginia); Rochester, NY (New York); Rockville, MD (Maryland); Rolling Meadows, IL (Illinois); Rye Brook, NY (New York); Salt Lake City, UT (Utah); San Antonio, TX (Texas); Schaumburg, IL (Illinois); Scottsdale, AZ (Arizona); Seattle, WA (Washington); Southfield, MI (Michigan); St. Louis, MO (Missouri); Syosset, NY (New York); Tampa, FL (Florida); Toledo, OH (Ohio); Tupelo, MS (Mississippi); US All Regions (Excluding Colorado); US Midwest; US Northeast; US Southeast; US Southwest; US West (Excluding Colorado); Vienna, VA (Virginia); Virginia Beach, VA (Virginia); Washington, DC (District of Columbia); White Plains, NY (New York); Windsor, CT (Connecticut); Woodmere, OH (Ohio); Work from Home (Excluding Colorado)
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 66741
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas - Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection - focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer's lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees' futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on a Remote Customer Service Representative to support the Retirement Plan Services organization. This will be a remote, work from home role.
The Retirement team will provide you with several weeks of paid training, coaching and development to perform in this fast-paced environment. Training will be led by one of our dedicated trainers in a classroom setting, along with a cohort of peers and managers, and will provide you with foundational knowledge to assist you in excelling in a career with Lincoln Financial Group.
As a Remote Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the primary point of contact for individuals who have questions or concerns regarding the retirement plan. You will serve as a subject matter expert and educate them about the retirement plan using excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to create a positive experience. This opportunity will provide insight into the world of retirement plan operations while gaining new skills through a defined career pathing and development program. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!
What you'll be doing
* You will act as the main point of contact for the retirement plan, answering inbound calls from internal and external stakeholders such as plan participants, beneficiaries, financial professional and plan sponsors, addressing customer service inquiries and concerns.
* You will build rapport with and educate our customers about their retirement plan while researching multiple systems, databases, platforms and software.
* You will provide accurate, detailed information about the retirement plan, recognizing what needs to be done to meet the customer's needs and demonstrating flexibility and responsiveness through problem resolution.
* You will identify and recommend process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
What we're looking for
Must-have experience (Required):
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 0-1+ Years of general experience - does not need to be directly related to the position.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment.
* Ability to navigate through multiple systems/databases/platforms/software while engaging in customer conversations.
* Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change.
Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
* Associates degree and/or 1+ Years of customer service experience.
* Call center or remote/work from home experience.
* Passion for helping, servicing and educating others and the desire to build rapport during each interaction.
* Ability to research and problem solve, while providing outstanding customer service.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task while maintaining strict attention to details to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Solid relationship management skills customers, management, peers and colleagues.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What's it like to work here
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What's in it for YOU:
* A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
* Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
* Paid Time Off
* Parental leave
* Competitive 401K and employee benefits
* Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
* Tuition assistance program
* A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a hybrid remote work environment
* Effective productivity/technology tools and training
About the Company/Who is Lincoln Financial
Led by over 10,000 employees Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Work from Home : Employees will work fully from home. Their job will not require the employee to come into the office, unless for special circumstances.
..... click apply for full job details