Remote Customer Service Representative / Provider Relations (Customer Service)
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
The Remote Customer Service Representative / Provider Relations will make outbound calls to provider offices to inform them they have been selected for an audit, provide the office with the required medical record documents needed for the audit.
* The Remote Customer Service Representative / Provider Relations will have excellent customer service and be able to communicate professionally with the provider's office representatives.
* Will perform follow up calls to ensure they have the required information and follow up on status of request.
* This is a fast-paced environment and a great way to increase knowledge in the medical records, HIPAA, and the audit process.
* The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, have an outgoing, and engaging personality plus, be very customer and team focused. A professional attitude is the key.
Remote Customer Service Representative / Provider Relations Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required
* Previous high-volume outbound call center experience is required
* HIPAA knowledge/Certification
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to type minimum 45+ wpm
* Medical terminology is a plus
* Ability to be flexible with a changing environment and schedule (no weekends are required)
\*\*Helpmates is proud to offer eligible\* specialists the following benefits:
* Paid Sick Leave
* Referral Program
* Credit Union Membership
* Personal Computer Training (where applicable)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Do you have the typing ability of 45 WPM?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* outbound calling: 1 year (Preferred)
* Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
* HEDIS: 1 year (Preferred)
* Provider Relations: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote