Mobile Health - Mobile Health is a national occupational healthcare organization that utilizes technology solutions and customer service to fuel its growth. Mobile Health owns and operates seven facilities in New York City and is a leading provider of employee screening services, providing over 150,000 drug screens and related physical exams each year. Mobile Health has a large COVID-19 surveillance testing program embedded within organizations to test employees, students, and other stakeholders.
The main responsibility of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to understand the customer's unique needs and provide outstanding service by committing to quality, professionalism, and respect. In order to service the patients and clients of Mobile Health, the CSR provides support by scheduling appointments, ensuring that proper services and procedures are performed, ensuring data is entered accurately in the system, and that all information is reported back in a timely manner. The CSR troubleshoots, researches and responds to client inquiries made through the portal, the MH internal tracking system and other Mobile Health platforms.
The CSR supports the day-to-day operation of Mobile Health by answering incoming calls, responding to inquiries from the ticketing system, monitoring Live Chat and by providing the following services as needed:
• Schedules individual patients for exams by phone
• Schedules exams via the appointment email, faxes or tickets
• Sends patients or clients confirmation of scheduled services via email or fax
• Processes all ticket inquiries generated by the system for resolution
• Runs any medical reports as required by client
• Provides translation services so as to meet the linguistic needs of our customers
• Communicates to clients and patients through Live Chat
• Back-up for Operations including mailings of medical records, appointment confirmation and such
• Must speak both Mandarin and Cantonese
• High School Degree required, Associates Degree or higher preferred
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
• Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
• Proactive and "outside the box" thinker with a genuine desire to continuously improve
• Strong IT skills
• High energy level
• Team player
• Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible enough to adapt to rapid change and organizational growth
This is a permanent, full-time, remote position The hours of operation will be between 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate is $18
No travel is required except for special occasions and for training purposes. Mobile Health provides compensation for the cost of travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.