Medair is looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative you must be flexible with an aptitude for learning, understanding and conveying information. You will also be responsible for treating every customer with the utmost courtesy while maintaining a positive outlook on every call. Excellent communication skills are vital for this role, along with enjoying assisting customers in a friendly and respectful manner.
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's requests
• Book appointments for members with a high degree of data accuracy
• Maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills on a consistent basis
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Responsible for adapting to fast changing guidelines with customers
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
• Minimum of one year experience in an inbound/outbound call center or retail environment is preferred • Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask in speaking on the phone, using the computer and keyboard simultaneously
• Ability to type at least 25 words per minute is preferred
• Experience in providing exceptional customer service and maintaining established quality
• Must be able to pass a background check
• You must also be available to work various shifts between the hours of 8:00am to 10:00pm Monday to Friday, and 10:00am to 8:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
• Opportunity to continue working from home in our post-pandemic workplace
• Retention bonus at both the 6 month mark and 1 year mark
• Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision after 60 days of continuous employment
• $15,000 Life Insurance (Company Paid)
• 401K plan eligibility after 1 year of service w/company match of up to 4%
• Paid Time Off - Earn 10 days per year after 90 day probationary period
• $200 Monthly Incentive Bonus Plan
• Weekly $25 gift card drawing for meeting goals
• Career learning and development programs