WORK AT HOME CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS
Looking for opportunities to work for a rapidly growing company? We are looking for call center representatives to support inbound and outbound customer service and sales projects for a wide variety of clients. In this role, you will handle inbound inquiries, troubleshoot basic technical issues, and provide customers with quality product and services. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, willing to learn on the job, and be highly reliable.
There are a wide variety of project openings available representing some of the most recognizable brands in the world. Schedules vary by site and program however we can usually find something that works for everyone.
This is an entry-level position that offers on the job paid training. Compensation is commensurate with experience. While prior contact center experience isn't required, experience in customer service, tech support, inside sales or back-office support is a plus.
WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE ACTUALLY DO?
Do you strive for excellence and enjoy helping others? This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. You would interact with customers across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
* Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
* Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
* Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
* Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
* Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
* Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
* Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
* Appropriately escalate customer issues with the managerial team
* Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
* Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
* Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. Representatives make a difference to customers and the company, providing over-the-phone customer service, sales, and technical support. We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience with data-entry utilizing a computer
* The ability to read and speak English fluently
* Have a wired, high-speed internet connection (Download speed of 20Mbps+)
* Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
* The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
* Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
* Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
* The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
* An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
* Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
* Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
* Strong team orientation and customer focus
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
Preferred (Not Required)
* One (1) year of experience in customer service, technical support, inside sales, back-office, chat, or administrative support in a contact center environment
* State or Federal work experience
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
* Paid Time-Off
* Regular Raises
* Advancement Opportunity
* Fun, Engaging Work Environment
* Casual Dress Code
* Cash and Prize Contests
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS
* Quiet workspace free of background noise and distractions
* Private area acceptable for webcam use
Wired High-Speed Internet Connection
* Download Speed 20 Mbps (minimum)
* Not sure? Test your speed at speedtest.net
Personal Desktop or Laptop Computer
* PC (Not a MAC)
* Windows 10 Operating system
* Intel Core i5 Processor
* 8Gb Memory (RAM)
* 256Gb Hard Drive (Storage)
* 1 USB Type A 2.0 (Standard headset USB)
* 1 RJ-45 Connection (Internet Ethernet Cable)
Headset & WebCam
* Approved Corded USB Noise Canceling
* Internal or External Web Camera
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
* Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
* Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
* Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS
As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, Provincial, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training. In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location.
For more information on MCI's response to COVID-19 please visit
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is the policy of MCI and affiliates to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless such accommodation would cause undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact Kate Murph, Vice President of Human Resources..... click apply for full job details