Arise Call Centre Agent
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Follow communication "scripts" when handling different topics.
• Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
• Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Must be fluent and strong speaking and writing in English.
• Have the right to work in the UK.
• No previous experience necessary, full training is given.
• You must attend up to 5 weeks paid training (Remote).
• You must be able to have a wired internet connection.
• Laptop or desktop computer that meets certain specs (We can provide you with equipment if needed).
• Must pass a basic background check.
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
• Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
Equipment needed is:
• A laptop or computer, with certain specs (there is a pc check to see if your computer will run the program needed.
• Wired Internet connection.
• VIOP Headset
Every Thursday at the dedicated time, you choose your hours and days you are available to work.
The average working hours available are between 7am and 10pm You have to work a minimum of 20 hours each week, but you can work as much as you want on any day.
Training can last up to 5 weeks this includes live working also - Timings and dates are set by the client.
• When training is available, it will show in your portal, we do send an email/text out saying that training is out.
• We will tell you the dates and time, if suits you then you sign up via your portal/ You will need to complete a PC check to make sure your laptop or computer is compatible with the clients. (If using your own)
• Once your PC check is done and passed, you will then complete a mini- interview which is reviewed by the client.
Please read all the information below.
-This role is outsourced to use via ARISE.
-This role is not an immediate start.
-You must be based within the UK and have the right to work within the UK.
-This is a self-employed role, You will need a UTR number - We can help you with this process.
-You need your own computer equipment to take up this role - If you don't please contact us via email, we may be able to organise equipment to be leased to you. (This will be at a cost to yourself)
-As the role is self-employed, you are required to pay for your training cost, however we can cover this for you, T&C's apply.
-You must work at least 20 hours per week, you can up to 60. At least 5 hours MUST be worked between Friday and Monday.
-You will be required to attend up to 5 weeks training, this is set by the client we have no say in dates or times. (The training is also remote and done via a live training room)