REMOTE CUSTOMER RESOLUTION SPECIALIST
CSI's Client is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. CSI's Client is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
The Customer Resolution Specialist will be responsible for a variety of researching and resolving customer escalations regarding loan servicing processes. The communication could involve working through phone, email, and/or written communications. The focus will be de-escalation of the customer's concern and being able to research the inquiry to determine the validity as well as the root cause trigger for the reason of the complaint. The Customer Resolution Specialist is part of the Written and Escalation Team that provides support for escalated customer verbal and written inquiries. This role is critical to the organization to ensure the customer's voice is heard, understood, and thoroughly researched with timely resolution. This role will also handle other types of non-escalated written requests from customers. May also be responsible for assisting with documenting the procedures and/or other projects to further improve the customer experience.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS TO INCLUDE:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan Contribution
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researching and responding to escalated inquiries and complaints from customers. Also include responding to standard requests for information, research, or other loan maintenance.
- Interaction with customers, including highly escalated, to provide acknowledgment and statuses of their inquiry. This will include inbound and outbound calls.
- Comfortable and precise with written communication - including being able to compose a letter and an email to summarize the key points from the inquiry.
- Notifies leaders with emerging trends and provides opportunities for improvement
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Manage an inventory/pipeline of assigned cases and maintaining compliance with critical dates
- High school diploma or GED
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- Prior mortgage servicing experience required. Prior MSP / BKFS experience is strongly desired.
- Prior experience supporting customer escalations and/or written interactions/complaints with mortgage servicing customers
- Must have excellent organization skills, strong time management, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to research and communicate the research into a customer friendly letter along with providing the same level of communication to a customer verbally
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office - specifically Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Maintains a positive attitude and enjoys working in a team setting
** This role does have the opportunity to be remote. **