We are seeking a Customer Care Representative to join our client in Fort Washington, PA. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing service information in efforts of confirming and setting up appointments. This is a remote/work from home role during COVID-19, but training will be required to be in person!
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Setup Appointments
- Conduct a combination of outbound/inbound calls
- Provide information about cost saving services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous heavy outbound call experience in a call center environment
- Retail experience will also be considered as good experience for this opportunity
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
1-3 Years experience in a call center environment is a plus!