• The HR Recruiter will help manage the full life cycle recruiting process in support of
current and future hiring needs throughout the organization in collaboration with the
Director, HR Business Partner.
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing,
detailed reference checking, presenting, and closing qualified candidates.
• Create job descriptions, conduct pay surveys, develop recruiting materials, and
strategies that ensure a successful search.
P a g e | 2
• Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an
appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (benefits,
payroll, and HR Business Partners).
• Maintain a high level of communication with all applicants, candidates, and new hires
throughout the entire recruitment process.
• Strong time management skills: ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
• Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease,
professionalism, and savviness.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best
practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and
identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• Ability to identify talent opportunities to present applicants to business partners will
understanding their requisition needs.
• Must be able to build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive
market research and on-going relationship management.
• Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to
anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Must be able to implement forward-thinking talent attraction and sourcing strategies.
• Responsible to identify and assess internal and external talent and provide appropriate
guidance and recommendations throughout the recruitment process.
• Accountable for driving recruiting strategies through collaboration efforts with the hiring
managers with confidentiality, sense of urgency, and month end deadlines.
• Seek to hire the most highly potential talent rather than focusing on "just' filling open
• Work with search firms or other placement agencies and determine optimum recruitment
methods to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool.
• Manage and coordinate communication with hiring managers, recruiters, and
• Record keeping in the HRIS system.
• Other HR transactional administrative duties as assigned.
You must have:
• Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• 10+ years of technical talent acquisition and recruitment efforts experience.
• Exercises a high degree of confidentiality; ability to proactively network and establish
effective working relationships.
• Enthusiastic, personable, team-oriented, and technically savvy in software development
• Ability to balance numerous projects in a multiple function reporting structure, work
under pressure and ability to re-prioritize quickly, while maintaining professionalism,
poise, tact, and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
• Excellent organizational skills; possess solid and persuasive verbal, written, consulting,
and platform communication skill.
• Ability to work in a team setting while utilizing discretionary judgment and maintain a
high level of discretion with highly confidential HR information.
P a g e | 3
• Expertise in recruitment technologies and tools, i.e. ATS system, LinkedIn
• Professional Recruiter, job boards, and other online and social network recruiting venues
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to
present recommendations and ideas to all levels within the organization.
• Experience to administer technical coding assessments.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Experience identifying, collecting, and analyzing skillsets.
• Must demonstrate resources to identify daily recruiting initiatives.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Client-focused and committed to continuous improvement.
• Understanding of applicant tracking systems and recruiting technologies required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
• Consistent track record with identifying and closing technical talent.
• Advanced knowledge of employment laws and practices.
Skills and qualifications:
• Ability to articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking
• Knowledge of Agile software development and scrum process framework.
• Well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Experience with an applicant tracking system; BambooHR preferred.
• Experience working with recruitment agencies and attending job fairs.