Our client, a rapidly growing tech company is seeking a Controller. This is a critical financial leadership role within the organization and will act as the CFO's right-hand, and oversee month end close as well as manage financial reporting, long term and short term strategic plans, revenue recognition/analysis, KPI analysis, and preparing presentations for the board. Great opportunity for someone looking to own and improve upon financial processes and make a difference/be a part of a fast growing company.Why work for the company:
Principle Responsibilities of the Controller
- Dynamic/all-encompassing role- ability to expand skills and work closely with the business
- Great, energetic leadership with a strong background (public accounting industry mix)
- Company is growing! Doubled in size in the last year
- Great benefits (100% healthcare covered) and additional work perks
- Company offers a very innovative product to their customers
- Great group of people
- Working from home
Experience Preferred for the Director of Finance:
- Oversee month end close process, and day to day accounting functions, including revenue recognition, AP, AR, capital expenditures, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting, company policy and procedures
- Serve as Finance's strategic partner and assist functional leaders with analysis on spend, strategic planning activities, and enhancing operational efficiency
- Develop, standardize and automate FP&A reports, metrics, and dashboards for monthly/quarterly management reporting
- Assist in preparation of presentation packages for executive leaderships and the Board of Directors.
- Prepare and review advanced financial analyses financial modeling
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve productivity and utilization of ERP, drive efficiencies within the business to help achieve cost goals, and improve working capital performance
- Assist with other special projects as requested by the CFO and/or other senior leaders
- 7+ years of increasingly responsible accounting experience
- public accounting experience highly preferred
- SaaS industry experience
- PE or VC backed company experience a plus!
- experience with Netsuite a plus!