Vaco Atlanta has been tasked to find 5 new Contract Recruiters to join our client's team and help execute their active recruiting strategy. This is primarily a position in which the recruiter will have responsibility for full cycle recruiting (sourcing to onboarding). The recruiter will be an integral part of implementing talent acquisition processes and helping the organization adapt to those processes. This is a contract role expected to last approximately 3-4 months. To be considered, any candidate must possess high volume recruitment experience using an ATS / HRIS system. Target pay based on experience is $30-$40 per hour and we are focused on candidates that have recruited for call center and other high volume related positions.
- Develop centers of influences, referrals, and nominators within the community through a sustained level of weekly activity to include: interviews, phone calls, referral meetings, networking etc.
- Prospecting for candidates through personal sources (i.e. business associates, industry contacts)
- Schedule and conduct Pre-screening phone calls and Attraction Interviews.
- Enter recruit information into tracking system to track all activity and results.
- Follow candidates through the entire recruiting and selection through contracting, licensing, training, and fast start phases of the process.
- Seek candidates through impersonal sources (i.e. job fairs, licensed producer lists via Discovery Database)
- Participate in study groups to seek out, suggest and implement new ideas and best practices.
- Run pipeline-recruiting reports weekly and as needed.
- Communicate recruiting updates and changes to the agency recruiting team.
- Administer and track completion pre-qualification tests.
- Lead/attend weekly recruiting meeting, make recommendations and advise of recruit status.
- 2+ years of full recruiting experience including onboarding experience
- Associate's Degree Required or equivalent experience
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing, sourcing and developing pipeline strategies in human resources, staffing or related department a plus
- High volume recruitment experience and usage of an HRIS / ATS system required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-service focus
- Ability to work from home (high speed internet connection required).