The Judge Group is currently seeking a Contract Recruiter to support a large financial services consulting company. This position is 100% remote and has a term of one year. For immediate consideration, please email you resume to . - Robbie Kissinger
Recruiters will be responsible for directly sourcing, recruiting, and coordinating the placement of top talent. Our ideal candidate will have strong experience recruiting on Finance/Accounting positions, staffing agency experience, and strong experience/familiarity with the Financial Services Sector.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and/or proven record of success with recruiting/sourcing strategy development and execution, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Understanding and utilizing recruiting systems, technologies and protocols;
- Collaborating with sourcing professionals, hiring leaders, and business stakeholders;
- Contributing to full candidate life-cycle candidate recruitment and relationship building;
- Performing recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.
Experience in full lifecycle lateral/experienced recruiting, from sourcing to onboarding active and passive candidates in an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house corporate talent team.
Successful leadership with overseeing and driving the full lateral/experienced recruitment process, including hiring manager communication, assisting with business workforce planning, providing talent mix/ talent availability recommendations, preparing and posting job descriptions, performing direct sourcing, screening candidates, delivering approved talent assessments, coordinating interviews, and, selling the Firm brand from offer negotiation to closing and onboarding.
- Proven interpersonal, verbal, and written business communication skills, emphasizing the ability to tailor messages appropriately by audience.
- Experience working with Hiring Leaders and the interview support teams to confirm candidates are assessed consistently against defined interview standards and in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to understand and interpret data while collaborating with key stakeholders to identify actionable insights for continuous improvement and make better decisions that ultimately drives quality in hires.
- Experience implementing multi-faceted talent acquisition strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring leaders.
- Experience with managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout the recruitment lifecycle to establish compliance, consistency, and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets while developing and executing recruitment strategies, programs and tools that support of business objectives.
- Ability to build long term, value-added relationships with prospects, including managing candidate communities, providing meaningful experiences during the identification and attraction processes, and, maintaining relationships with candidates not selected.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at