A well-respected client of mine in FLORIDA is seeking an experienced REMOTE Commercial Title Examiner.
The REMOTE Commercial Title Examiner will oversee the completion of all title work for clients in your assigned market. The Title Examiner will search public records and examine titles to determine legal condition of residential and vacant land.
- Perform title examination and analysis requiring a high level of title expertise
- MUST be able to prepare a Florida title commitment
- Examine deeds, liens, judgments, leases, plat books, maps, contracts, and agreements to determine property ownership
- Interpret complex legal documents
- Verify detailed ownership reports and abstracts
- Review, correct and update run sheets, deed plots, and flowcharts for abstracts and title opinions
- Utilize online resources, courthouse computer systems, and courthouse records to provide accurate and timely reports
- Review deeds, mortgages, easements, judgments and tax assessments
- Read and analyze surveys for title insurance purposes, including metes and bounds descriptions
- Prepare title commitments, update title commitments and make necessary revisions
- Advise and assists customers in clearing any title defects, and within limits, makes decisions as to insurability of title based on policy, precedent, and applicable laws. Refer complex problems and high liability cases to supervisor or more senior title officer
- Provide customer service to internal and external clients
- Working knowledge of real property laws, examining and underwriting policies and procedures, title insurance policies, endorsements, services and pricing
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
- Ability to operate in an environment with tight deadlines and strict standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, orally and in writing
- A minimum of 5+ years of Commercial Title Examination experience
If this sounds like the type of opportunity you see yourself transitioning into next, contact Julie Gross at . Resumes may be sent confidentially to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.