Commercial Insurance Account Manager - REMOTE for CT Residents
This is a 100% remote, work from home (WFH) role for experienced and P&C licensed candidates residing in Connecticut.
Established agency seeking an experienced and P&C licensed
Commercial Insurance Account Manager which entails the servicing of new and renewal business (mid to large size accounts) and interaction with clients, underwriters and the agency producers.Responsibilities
The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day account management for our clients with complex coverage needs including coverage/policy questions, claims handling, and providing high customer service satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will possess a wide range of Commercial account management skills, including but not limited to; customer service, administration and sales. The position requires experience managing both mid and large market commercial accounts and have a strong understanding of the underwriting process that involves new and renewal business.
- Administer the day to day management of commercial lines accounts and delegates work and responsibilities to the assistant/associate account manager.
- Prepare submissions and market renewal business under direction of Commercial Lines Manager
- Work closely with underwriters and clients on all day to day issues.
- Assure proper handling of outstanding binders, policy checking function, and policy renewals. Provide assistance in all claim problems.
- Verify that all Company systems and procedures being adhered to.
- Supervise and direct all activities concerning insurance schedules, certificates of insurance and other services for clients.
- Review all accounts initially and at least annually, internally and with client for the purpose of understanding the business of the client, updating exposure information and offering appropriate products and services.
- Active Property & Casualty (P&C) is required
- 3+ years experience in Commercial Lines insurance
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet projected deadlines
- Team player with track record of working cooperatively to achieve objectives
- Self-motivated with a high degree of professionalism