Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Remote Collections Representative
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Information Technology Services
clients in Evanston, IL
- The Collections Representative protects and administers the Accounts Receivable assets of the business by maintaining and managing a portfolio of accounts in a manner that will maximize profitable sales and minimize bad debt losses.
- Collection of all past due accounts aged 30+ days.
- Make independent decisions based on historical and external data.
- Interact regularly with customers and Sales & Marketing to make informed and consistent decisions.
- Associate's degree in business/accounting or equivalent work experience.
- 1 - 3 years of related technical and professional experience, preferably within Collections; requires strong knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Strong personal computer skills including, but not limited to MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, including superior telephone skills with an emphasis on professionalism and customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to learn complex and constant changing business rules.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and co-workers.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at . - provided by Dice