A Fortune 50 Telecommunications company is hiring a remote role to support securing initial global regulatory cloud certifications as well as annual renewals for company cloud offer certifications by:
- leading the implementation and documentation of the cloud certification requirements,
- ensuring each certification is compliant with relevant regulatory and certification security requirements (e.g. FedRAMP, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, PCI DSS, HITRUST, CJIS, C5, SOC, etc.),
- partnering with the business unit to remove impediments beyond/outside of the business unit that jeopardize securing or retaining a cloud certification.
You will have experience necessary to support multiple cloud product certifications which may span offices, time zones and hemispheres. You must have the ability to propose and implement solutions to complex security compliance issues along with basic competencies in the following areas:
* Working with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) across product lines to assess and identify security compliance gaps and propose technical remediation solutions and options necessary to secure a certification
* Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
* Translating complex concepts and solutions into documents required for the certification (i.e. System Security Plan)
* Working knowledge or experience conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments
* Updating security knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Collaborating effectively across multiple organizations with diverse personalities and expertise to drive to agreement on complex issues
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.