Work fully remote!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tori Bender
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Work for an exciting start-up that is focused on cutting-edge solutions for microservices API security enabled by the identity context! My client is seeking an integration/systems engineer who wants to bring their skills to an agile, devoted team working on exciting technologies.Why join us?
Medical insurance (85% Paid for Employees; Partial for Dependents)
Further learning certification opportunitiesJob Details
This candidate will help their team integrate and manage microservices-based API security solution for the new, cloud-native world.
- Experience in deployment, operations, and support of microservices-based applications
- Good understanding of the microservices-based system architecture and 12 Factor principles
- A holistic view on the IT and System integration that spans across hardware, software and networking.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry or other application/container orchestration platform
- Fluency in Linux/Unix operating systems administration
- Experience with running software on Azure, AWS or GPC
- An analytical mind that enjoys problem-solving and hands-on troubleshooting of software components
- Great communication and rapport with customers (50-70% customer-facing)
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Experience in integrating and testing of the REST APIs
- Experience in integration with either RDBMS, Directory Service or NoSQL datastore
- Experience with the utilization of containers in both non-production as well as production environments
- Understanding of Internet fundamental concepts and protocols
- Designing the optimal solutions for our customers, utilizing Cloudentity products
- Integrating our product with customer's environment and infrastructure
- Working with our product team to provide solutions to our customers and partners
- Documenting architecture decisions and solutions
- Enabling the federated authentication utilizing protocols like SAML, OAuth, OIDC
- Building scalable solutions utilizing Cloudentity Microservices
- Integrating our product with 3rd party components and the legacy systems
- Gathering requirements from our clients and technology partners
- Java/Scala based microservices utilizing Vertx.io framework
- GoLang based microservices
- Chef.io based configuration management
- Docker containers
- Kubernetes, Istio, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Cloud providers like AWS, Azure and GPC
- Cassandra and Hazelcast based data store solutions
- Kafka messaging and event streaming
- Hashicorp products: Vault, Consul, Vagrant
- Familiarity with essential identity and access management concepts like SSO, federated identity, multi-factor authentication, etc.
- Experience with structured, highly available, large scale, microservices based solutions
- Experience with container orchestration solutions like K8s, PCF or Istio
- Experience with serverless architecture
- DevOps experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.