Our client is seeking a REMOTE cloud architect for their team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jessica Porter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
AI driven software company that specializes in risk mitigation solutions.Why join us?
- Work from anywhere policy: remote / hybrid / in-office (work where you are most productive)
- Competitive compensation structure (base + bonus + incentive + spiff program)
- Education reimbursement program
- Strong work-life balance / positive culture
This Cloud Architect will lead the design and implementation of data architecture strategy by partnering with a team of skilled and motivated Analytic Engineers, Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers designing and building AI Data Analytic solutions to expand the product line.
- Working knowledge and experience with "Cloud Architectures" (e.g., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- 5+ years Data Warehouse / Data Lake architect and delivery experience
- 2+ years cloud data architect experience
- 5+ years delivering successful Data Analytics projects
- Ability to translate business challenges into Data Analytics solutions
- 5+ years ETL/ELT/Python programming skills including experience with pipeline
orchestration tools, logging, monitoring & alerting, deep troubleshooting, and automated
testing & deployments (CI/CD)
- Demonstrated experience working in all phases of full life cycle data analytics
development: Requirements, Architecture, Design, Testing, and deployment
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information
Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, excellent written and
- Manage your own process: identify and execute on high impact projects, triage external
requests, and deliver projects on time
- Experience in both R&D and commercial software product development environment is a plus
- Oracle, Postgres,
- BigData (Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark)
- Databricks, Snowflake, Redshift
- Python (strong preference for Python Expert)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.