- Resolves customer merchant, credit, or ATM claims within the bank's policies and procedures. Responsibilities include:
- investigate and decision daily incoming claims using multiple systems and tools; resolve differences; answer service requests and inquiries received from various channels.
- May debit or credit customer's accounts as appropriate, process charge backs or update customer regarding pending claims.
- Researches and resolves other general customer account inquiries as appropriate.
- The incumbent's primary interaction is through indirect customer functions.
- Typically performs back office functions such as, service support, claims resolution, ticket ordering and judgment claims.
- Maintains internal operational and financial controls and ensures that they are observed for all assigned cases.
- Ensures that all cases are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the department's case management system and financial controls.
- Works within a team environment.
- Associate is expected to meet or exceed department level benchmarks for productivity and quality.
- May provide support and training to other analysts within the department.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Claims Analyst function and handles more complex cases which require analytical and problem resolution skills.
- At least 1 year of experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Claims environment •
- In-depth experience and knowledge of the chargeback process •
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to diffuse difficult customer challenges and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fraud or Billing Dispute Claim processing experience
healthcare,claims,Fraud ,Billing Dispute Claim processing,ATM claims,banking