You could be the Civil Litigation Attorney this law firm is looking for, if you have an interest in advancing your career in the Legal industry. A highly ranked firm is seeking a licensed attorney with a love for the legal field to join their team on a part-time basis. The long-term temporary Attorney will work will be based out of the Munster, Indiana, area. If you want to be counseled by a reputable partner and further develop your skills, contact us to find out more about this opportunity. You can start the role on-site and/or remote.
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department by drafting complex civil litigation motions
- Communicate with clients and opposing counsel
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
If you are available and interested, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.Job Requirements:
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Drafting experience preferably in Indiana but Illinois based Attorney will be strongly considered as well
- Discovery experience
- Draft Motions experience
- First-rate academic credentials and references
- Licensed attorney
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
Candidates who are self-starters will find this to be a great opportunity to grow their legal careers. You will receive a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. If you love working in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you. Candidates looking to get their careers moving in the right direction should contact us today!
If you are available and interested, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.