Remote Call Centre Style Role - Customer Service Representative
Calling all Bilingual customer service specialists, call centre workers, telemarketing experts, and others who are great at working with customers and looking for remote work.
This role is a telephone-based customer service role, and we're currently able to o ffer multiple positions with paid training and the option of full-time or part-time hours. (8 hours per day/ 40 hours weekly maximum).
You'll be earning a base rate salary with the option to earn bonuses on top. You will need to be able to work early, late and/or on weekends to be consider
You will need to meet these technical requirements:
- Windows operating system: Windows 8 or higher
- Must have a router to be hard-wired to the computer with an ethernet with cord
- Wired headset with microphone (USB headset)
- 8 GB ram or higher
- 5 GHz processor speed
- Chome needs to be the default browser
- Able to 20 Words per minute at least
- Understand Microsoft navigation
- Must have USB Headsets
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Able to speak fluent English, Spanish is a definite bonus also
- Able to articulate and have a robust enough vocabulary to carry on conversations
- Cannot continually ask a customer to repeat themselves, we need efficient communication
- Need to know how to take in calls and work the various program on their computer.
- Need to know how to interact and have customer care/courtesy when speaking with customers
For more information, or for consideration, please send your resume using the online application process. Due to the number of people looking for remote work in the USA, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants. Please be sure to keep an eye on your phone and email account so you don't miss this opportunity. If we are unable to reach you after three attempts, we will remove your application from our system and move onto another candidate.