This is not your average call center! We are a customer acquisition call center working together with media operations to optimize digital and call center performance. In addition to competitive pay and commission, we offer you the opportunity to work remotely from your home office.
We will provide you outstanding on-the-job training working in a virtual environment that encourages creativity, and experience success as part of our professional sales and Cost Per Acquisition team.Employment Type:
Full Time 40 hours per weekSchedule:
Various shifts available Monday - Saturday 9am - 8pm easternLOCATION:
Work from the comfort of your home officeResponsibilities:
- *no real estate license required*
- No cold calling! Handle incoming Real Estate calls while resolving issues involving
- Performs data entry of home warranty contracts and information into the computer system.
- Assists realtors, account executives and customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls, written correspondence and/or electronic communication according to all business unit policies, procedures, and contract coverage.
- Enters appropriate documentation according to established guidelines.
- Explains contract coverage as needed.
- Follows up with realtors, account executives and/or customers to ensure contract coverage and payment issues are resolved.
- Generates new customer sales.
- Maintains current knowledge of all business unit policies, procedures, programs and completes required continuing education courses.
What we offer:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- 1-3 years of sales experience and/or training required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience Sales techniques
- Math skills
- Knowledge of contract coverage, including systems and appliances
- Knowledge of business unit policies and procedures
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Complete desktop computer with noise cancelling headset
- RMI takes career growth seriously. That's why we encourage our employees to take advantage of company-sponsored business trainings, lunch & learn sessions, team-building outings, offsite continuing education opportunities as well as becoming active in the Atlanta business and marketing community*
- Perks to enjoy while on-site
The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do thejob. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonablerepresentation of its activities.
Any valid, official communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come via a responsemine.com or an applytojob.com email address. If you receive an email from an account other than an email address with the please contact us directly at and speak with Amy Rich as you may be a victim of a phishing scam.
Powered by JazzHR