GROW WITH US:
Tandem Diabetes Care is dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes better and better through relentless innovation. "In Tandem" means together, and we strive to embody that in every aspect of our business. Headquartered in San Diego with customers all over the world, our continuous rapid growth has extended our roots to Midtown Boise! Our offices are centrally located adjacent to Downtown, Boise Bench and West End.
DIABETES IS ALL WE DO:
At Tandem, Diabetes is all we do. We are the makers of the only color, touch-screen insulin pump that is capable of remote feature updates and compatibility with continuous glucose monitoring. Read more about our company and check out our latest product features and capabilities here: t:slim X2™ Insulin Pump with Control-IQ™ Technology
In addition to innovative technology, we have a culture that fosters the idea that the happiest people are the most productive people. We treat our fellow employees like friends and family, and the company like our own home. This universal respect allows us the freedom to be ourselves and to be effective at our jobs, knowing at the end of the day that we can trust everyone to do the right thing, for each other and for the company. You can learn more about our culture and life at tandem here: and See what our customers are saying here: #tsliminthewild
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
You'll be responsible for capturing technical inquiries from our customers over the phone and via email, providing the highest caliber of customer support. You'll be determining the level of complexity of each contact with the goal of achieving the highest initial resolution in an empathetic and supportive manner. In addition, you'll be documenting every call in our Client Relationship Management system.
YOU'RE AWESOME AT:
* High School Diploma Required
* 1 year previous experience in a Customer/Patient Support or Technical Service role preferred but not required
* Bilingual-English/French Required
* Experienced with use of electronic documentation systems preferred.
* 24/7 technical/customer support center experience desirable.
* Ability to read and follow flow diagrams and work with decision trees.
* Knowledge of HIPAA desired.
* Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and beyond regularly scheduled workday as needed
* Meets or exceeds Tandem Diabetes Care Customer Technical Support metrics.
* Acts as a customer advocate to represent customer needs internally.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions in responding to customer requests.
* Performs timely and satisfactory resolution of calls and on-line contacts.
Tandem offers a variety of different shift options which include weekends, evenings, graveyard, 4X10's (compressed work schedule). Something for everyone! In addition we pay shift differentials for those non-traditional hours.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Tandem, our employees are just as important as our customers! Not only do we hire the best, we reward, develop and retain them too. At Tandem we offer competitive compensation packages, superb medical, dental and vision, a discounted stock purchasing plan, fitness discounts, generous PTO, casual work attire and more! For a full list of benefits please review our perks page at
We love a good referral! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this position, please share!
If you are applying for this job and live in California, please read Tandem's CCPA Notice: