The ideal REMOTE Call Center Representative will professionally assist high-volume inbound callers and live chats with questions, status updates, tier 1 technical support, and miscellaneous needs. Ensure that accurate information is entered into the database system. This opportunity is REMOTE but must be within 1 hour from Schaumburg area.
• Responds to high volume of inbound calls initiating requests following established processes, meets quality and production standards.
• Initiates and manages customer needs and questions.
• Provide Tier 1 technical support via phone and live chats
• Acts as a liaison between multiple departments
• Document updates and actions in Salesforce system
• 3+ years of experience in a high-volume, interactive customer service or call center environment
• Must live within 1 hour of Schaumburg IL
• Minimally high school or GED completed
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge including Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Preferably hands-on knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in people, and we are committed to working with people of all backgrounds and connecting them with clients and companies who share our goals of diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For temporary assignments lasting 13 weeks or longer, the Company is pleased to offer major medical, dental, vision, 401k and any statutory sick pay where required.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or health condition in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact your staffing representative who will reach out to our HR team.
AppleOne participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program.