Primary Skills: Sql, Excel, Data gathering and development for business requirements, user stories
Duration: 7+ months
Contract type: W2 only
Job Title: Business Operations Specialist - II
Location: Chandler-AZ - 100% Remote To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashraf Yousuf at Job Description: "Are you seeking a job that's 100% remote?"
Main responsibilities include:
- The Business Operations Specialists main role is to support ongoing user acceptance testing and knowledge sharing/documentation activities within the Client business operations team.
- Ideal candidate is an experienced and Logically organized multi-t asker with a passion for solving problems.
- Experience in media & entertainment, e-commerce, and/or digital distribution related business systems is preferred, but not required.
Skills and or education:
- Data gathering and development for business requirements, user stories, and use cases for operational needs.
- Write user acceptance testing scripts and run agile testing programs to find bugs and defects.
- Prepare and publish ongoing status reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) Maintain and organize shared documents and schedules for business operations organization Additional
- Four-year undergraduate degree in computer science/software related major preferred.
- Specialized certifications in project management, agile software development, software testing, or quality - Validation are a plus. 2+ years experience in QA - Validation and/or User Acceptance Testing, preferably for a software + services feature or component.
- Proficiency in basic project management software including Excel, PowerPoint, - Visio/Project, and Outlook is required.
- Knowledge in SQL scripting and Excel PowerPivot is a plus.
- Experience in SharePoint and/or SalesForce administration and management required, familiarity with Basecamp and/or Quickbase is a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya has been voted as the "Best Staffing Firm to Temp For" by the Staffing Industry Analysts multiple times and voted as "Glassdoor Best places to work".