The primary objective of the Remote Business Development role is to support the Account Executives and Directors by providing superior prospect and client information, feedback, and content to aid in achieving the Sales Department's revenue goals. This is accomplished by calling on key decision makers at Fortune 1000 companies and strategizing the optimum marketing approach for each prospect. This position will directly impact the Sales Team's revenue flow.
**Must be based in the following states: AZ, CA, FL, PA, TX**
Think you might be a match? Look no further:
- You'll work with the sales teams to create, gather, and interpret information on programs to drive and close business.
- This is a phone sales position, so you aren't afraid to talk to anyone at any time.
- You want to hone your craft and are open to continuous self-improvement, must be coach-able and thrive on training and mentoring.
- You have to have the ability to not just hear what a person is saying, but to actively listen.
- You don't take yourself too seriously - life is meant to work hard and have fun!
Okay, now that we got that out of the way… what's in it for me?
- Work from home with an awesome team!
- 40k base + uncapped bonus/commission
- Comprehensive training with ongoing career development aka we only promote from within
- Spiffs, spiffs, spiffs: air pods, TVs, trips, and more
- Gain extensive knowledge of the industry leading CRM tool, Salesforce
- Train with current top producers and improve daily with feedback and experience
- Benefits effective the 1st the month following employment
- 17 days PTO plus 8 paid holidays