Position Title: Remote Business Development Representative
PMG, a leading national provider of manufacturing labor services, is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Representative to partner with our Client Solutions Team to develop business across the U.S.
Individuals who are self-starters, have a passion for sales, are persistent, and have an ambitious approach to business, are the ideal fit for this position. Business Development Representatives will be partnered with a Client Solutions Manger in a mentor-mentee relationship and will focus on growing and expanding a sales territory together. The BDR will focus on the front-end of the sales cycle with a dedication to sales prospecting, lead qualification and meeting scheduling. The BDR will also assist the CSM in the production of sales materials and preparation of sales presentations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct a minimum of 100+ daily business-to-business (B2B) outbound sales calls to generate and qualify leads with the goal of growing PMG's contingent and contract labor services business.
- Qualify inbound leads with the goal of turning leads into a pipeline opportunity.
- Partner with a PMG Client Solutions Manager to grow sales territory and efficiently move opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Answer questions regarding PMG solutions, while identifying additional business opportunities.
- Gather prospective client information and enter into our CRM, Salesforce.com, with high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Schedule prospective clients for meetings with our Client Solutions Team.
- Partner with Client Solutions Team to develop contract labor prospect lists that can be called upon using market research.
- Develop new and creative ways to obtain additional business from prospective network and existing clients.
- Other duties as requested and assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of inside sales experience.
- 1+ years of lead generation or lead development experience.
- 1+ years of customer service phone experience.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of workload.
- Highly motivated, driven, and goal focused.
- An excellent phone manner and a high level of comfort with performing cold calls.
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Base salary plus performance based incentive, uncapped earning potential!
- Best in Class: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance coverage offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match.
- Paid holidays, Vacation, & Birthday PTO.