This is a fulltime permanent position. At this time, we are unable to sponsor so candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card.
Job Title: Business Analyst w/Collections experience. Candidate also needs either SQL or Python.
This job is 100% remote but candidates must be located in one of the following states
South Carolina (SC)
North Carolina (NC)
New Mexico (NM)
Rhode Island (RI)
Title: Business Analyst, Collections Reports To: Director, Collections Strategy & Governance Exemption Status: Exempt Overview:
The Business Analyst, Collections gathers requirements, analyzes data, researches issues, and creates solutions to improve the collections process. Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform analysis of contact center data to provide insight into overall performance including employee performance, forecasting, KPIs, and other data relative to contact center performance.
- Analyze data to identify trends, outline causes and reasons for trends, and recommend actions to improve.
- Create test plans for data experiments. Maintain test/control groups for accurate reporting.
- Create and maintain dashboard reporting/visualizations of KPIs.
- Perform deep dives into data and processes to recommend operational improvements.
- Partner with contact center leadership to understand business needs and provide support to achieve established goals.
- Engage and coordinate leadership team in discussions to identify and implement improvement measures. Work closely with leadership to identify hot spots and take appropriate actions to minimize any impacts.
- Proactively work with various departments to recommend efficiencies and affect change.
- Produce ad hoc reports and analysis as required to support business needs.
- Bachelor's degree or additional equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant analytical experience
- Experience with Tableau or similar visualization tools
Skills & Abilities:
- Five (5) years of years of relevant analytical experience
- Proficiency with Coding languages (SQL, SAS, R, Python are desirable)
- Experience within a finance, retail, or a call center analytical environment
- Experience with statistical analysis software
- Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making and implement effective resolutions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to present detailed information effectively to groups and individuals.
- Self-motivating and multi-task oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.