We are looking for candidates with expertise in both information technology and business administration for the role of IT Business Analyst. IT business analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
The best IT business analysts have exceptional interpersonal skills as they need to act as a communication link between End User Engineering, IT partners, and the various lines of business throughout the enterprise.
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
* Liaising between End User Engineering, IT partners, and the various lines of business throughout the enterprise.
* Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
* Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
* Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
* Utilizing IT data for business insights.
* Gathering business requirements and analyzing business needs.
* Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
* Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
* Coordinating UAT testing with the business.
* Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
* Collaborate with other business analysts and/or project managers to assure a consistent implementation of project management disciplines and methodologies
* Coordinate project activities leveraging team members across areas of the enterprise, vendors, external agencies, and partners
* Document and actively manage project dependencies, issues, and risks to resolution
* Prepare and provide regular updates on progress, risks, issues, etc. to department leadership/sponsors
* Scope, estimate, and plan new IT/Infrastructure projects
* Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
* Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
* Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
* Work with End User Engineering and IT partners to ensure that they understand business requirements and specifications.
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
* Degree in computer engineering, business administration, or related field.
* 5 or more years of relevant technical project management experience, especially for IT infrastructure related projects.
* Candidates with technical backgrounds a plus.
* Experience with SCCM to Workspace ONE migration (Strongly desired).
* Successful management of multiple concurrent IT projects
* Demonstrated advanced use of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PPM.
* Demonstrated experience in creating reports and dashboards using Workspace ONE Intelligence, PowerBI, Spotfire, or other similar tools.
* Proven ability to extract data from Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and analyze data and create reports with findings.
* Proficient at creating detailed technical documentation.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Analytical mindset.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice