- Develop marketing materials for the food and science industry
- Weekly discussions with the event managing teams
- Planning coordination of 500+ person online symposium to be held in October 2020
- Sales and marketing to promote ticket sales and partnership opportunities
- We are looking for a candidate that has a background in biotechnology or marketing that is interested in working in the field of cellular agriculture and cell-cultured meat.
- The ideal candidate will be interested in working with top science companies dealing with stem cell biology, antibody development, CRIPSR, and more.
- The role is open and remote, we are looking for someone who is flexible and interested in cell-cultured meat technology.