Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative - Automotive Industry
Training - Full paid training and equipment provided.
Fully remote position.
Total hourly pay rate of $20.00 per hour plus fantastic company benefits.
Full-time, Permanent (40 hours a week).
• 2 pm to 11 pm Thursday to Monday
• 3 pm to 12 am Thursday to Monday
At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we support. As a Customer Support Representative (Bilingual Spanish). This role provides support to a Roadside Assistance team - creating and delivering amazing customer experiences, while also enjoying the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture.
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking to hire passionate, professional customer service representatives in a call center environment. Our client is one of the world's leading automotive manufacturers and they are synonymous with quality, style, and luxury. The safety and satisfaction of their customers are of paramount importance.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Coordinate towing and roadside services for owners
- Provide highest level of customer support through omni-channel solution (voice calls, emails, chat, and SMS)
- Answer questions to owners and prospects about product purchase or familiarization
- Have the authority to handle customers who contact us to facilitate resolution of their issues
- Make all reasonable efforts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Escalate issues to senior team members
- Be responsible for proper documentation and coding in proprietary software
- Advise of any trends or concerns with customer handling (or product/service-related issues) to the Customer Care Center Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader and/or appropriate Field Manager for action
- Complete additional tasks/projects as needed
What You Bring to the Role
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required; College degree is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish - must be able to pass verbal and written assessments
- Prior work-from-home experience is required
- 1 Year prior call center experience is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Proficient with use of technology, systems, and software
- Ability to utilize a PC to communicate with others
- People-oriented and great at building relationships
- Broad knowledge of the automotive business preferred
- Works independently using both logic and intuition to reach appropriate conclusions
- Displays a strong customer focus, awareness, and sensitivity with the ability to gain trust and respect of colleagues and customers
- Makes appropriate decisions and exhibits sound judgment
- Listens to others and respects differences of opinion
- Analyze data, track trends, and retrieve relevant information to complete a task
What You Can Expect
- Pay rate of $20.00 per hour, inclusive of the base pay plus premium for the bilingual Spanish skill
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)
A Bit More About Your Role
- The center is a 24/7/365 operation. All shifts include working weekends; days off are back-to-back during the week. Full-time hours are currently available.
- Shift differential: Additional pay of $1.00/hour will be paid to those who work between the hours of 8:00PM-6:00AM ET.
- Position includes a paid training period, and recurrent or new product training is provided as needed
- Training will be M-F, 9 am-6 pm ET for a duration of approx. 3 weeks.
Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless customer experience to our clients.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day . As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
- Career Growth - lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive Compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.