We are currently seeking Remote Bilingual Call Center Representatives
. Pay rate :
$15/hr. for Bilinguals Location:
Must be local to Rancho Cordova, CA or Sacramento, CA. Position is temporarily remote and then will be located onsite, possibly in January. Shift:
8am to 6pm Monday through Friday. Training Starts:
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Paid weekly.
All equipment provided but MUST be local to Rancho Cordova/Sacramento area for pick up.
Must have internet and professional, quiet atmosphere to work in.
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols including but not limited to the confidentiality and privacy policies.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Answer incoming calls from consumers and providers requesting information about the Medicaid Newborn process, Good Cause, and/or Presumptive Eligibility for children.
- Complete associated tasks according to the established guidelines. Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics. Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up to date knowledge of all programs and systems.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.