About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and .LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Explore our passion for discovery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.REMOTE USA - Backend .NET / C# - SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As a Software Engineer at LexisNexis you will work as part of an interconnected team to develop unique, high performance, and scalable back-end / front-end components using .NET and the Microsoft technology stack.
You will be helping us write software for data collection and analysis that financial institutions use to evaluate credit and insurability risk. You will be working on mostly back-end components using .NET / C#. Components. You will also be helping us work to get our software scalable and into the cloud.
Our environment is casual & fun, and everyone on the team is always learning and improving together.Education / Experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
Qualifications / SkillsPREFERRED: Angular 8, PythonREQUIRED: Expertise in .NET based development languages, very strong SQL skills.
- Maintain components that interact with databases with a high degree of performance
- Develop new software and enhancements to existing software
- Testing code that is created with an eye toward a high degree of reliability
- Troubleshooting and debugging of problems local and in production systems
- Always learning and growing with the team
Nice To Have Skills
- 5+ Years of experience with .NET
- 5+ Years of experience with SQL Server
- Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds
- Drive to learn and continuously improve
- Competence with Source Control and Continuous Integration
- Strong research skills.
- Strong knowledge in industry best practices in development.
- Ability to interface competently with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal and external technology resources.
- Ability to write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components.
- Ability to complete complex bug fixes.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Working within an agile team
- Any experience with front-end frameworks: Angular / Vue / React
- Any experience with TypeScript
- Any experience with Azure or AWS
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1..