If you are a Marketing Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a SaaS company that was founded in 1998 we provide an ERP product to our clients and we are seeking a creative, driven and proven leader to take our marketing to the next level. As a leader within our company you play a critical role in creating new and fresh content that drives new leads to ensure the growth of our product and company.
What You Will Be Doing
Ï Create and execute a comprehensive marketing plan
Ï Provide input on product roadmap based on extensive market research
Ï Plan and lead marketing plan for software release launches
Ï Work with creative to strengthen product and solution branding
Ï Create blogs and marketing material that will feed into social media and e-mails
Ï Organize and promote webinars
Ï Events and tradeshows - determine which events make sense and orchestrate event from start to finish
Ï Drive programs for lead generation and customer retention
Ï Develop strategy and execute a management plan for PPC and SEO
Ï Manage and create rich content
Ï Manage social media posts and advertising on social media platforms
Ï Script videos and work with video editor to capture key selling benefits of different solutions and use cases
What You Need for this PositionSkill Required
- 3+ yrs of management experience (building and leading teams )
- 5+ yrs of Marketing Experience
- 3+ yrs of SaaS marketing experience
- 3+ yrs of B2B marketing experience
- 5+ yrs of Management experience (building and leading teams)
- 10 yrs of Marketing experience
- 5+ yrs of SaaS and B2B marketing experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary: $70,000 - $150,000
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO
- Unlimited sick time
So, if you are a Marketing Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brandon SolanoEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BS12-L575 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Brandon Solano - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.