Client: Fortune 50 Financials Org.
"ONLY ACCEPTING W2 CANDIDATES. NO CORP-CORP OR SPONSORSHIP"
Must have skills: Java Development, strong AWS experience, UI Development and some Python
- This position is in the Security Engineering space with our direct client in Northern Virginia.
- At this time, most of our client's work is AWS related. They are on a cloud migration journey and are trying to move 100s of applications in a secure manner. They are trying to build frameworks and solutions to support this cloud migration, hence, are looking for developers with AWS cloud application development experience to support the Information Security needs.
- Looking for a Seasoned Full Stack Developer (Java, Python, AWS and UI) who has built applications on AWS which would provide solutions for the apps team to leverage as they migrate the application to the cloud. The Full Stack Developer would also be expected to do UI Development if needed.
- The Full Stack Developer must have expertise in Java and AWS with some Python and must be capable of building UI using Front-end development skills. On the UI - Angular, NodeJS, React, any UI would be fine.
- The developer must have enough experience to independently work on the AWS space (Main focus is application development on AWS).
- Knowledge of containers would be great, not a must have though.
- Some Python is a must have since for most of their Lambdas, they use Python and they would be using Python from day one.
- Primarily Java with strong AWS and some Python and UI will be an ideal candidate. Lambda development experience is required.
Technology Ventures is a leading technology services company delivering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions, along with staff augmentation, to help its clients improve their business performance. Technology Ventures collaborates with both the public sector and private sector to maximize performance and create sustainable value for our customers and job opportunities for our consultants.
- provided by Dice