Role :- Automation Engineer: 8+ Years
Qualification / Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including ability to present in front of Senior Mgmt
- Ability to work in an Agile Development Environment and using Jira.
- Functional knowledge of Service Operations and Production Mgmt
- Ability to identify and work with Dev teams, SREs, ASG mgmt and other support practitioners to identify automation opportunities.
- 5+ years of Financial Service Technology Experience
- 5+ years' experience with business requirements gathering and technical documentation.
- 5+ years' experience Engineering Automation Capabilities
- 5+ years' experience Python Coding (or equivalent syntax for automation script development)
- Hands on knowledge of PowerShell, Linux shell scripting, Ansible / YAML, Object Oriented Programming, OS installation and troubleshooting
- Ansible Automation Framework engineering / development experience (We will consider candidates that have experience with an equivalent Automation framework)
- Familiarity with IaC (Implementing configurations as code)
- Hands on knowledge of PowerShell, Linux shell scripting and troubleshooting
- Functional knowledge both distributed and Cloud Environments (Public and Private Cloud is a PLUS)
- Data Engineering Skills: Experience with DB such as SQL, working with data sets / tables, setting up ETL jobs
- Tableau / Grafana Dashboard Development experience is a PLUS
- Proving Value by means of Automation/Stability Metrics (i.e. MTTR, MTTI, KPIs)
- Familiarity with Access Mgmt, Role Based Access (RBAC)
- General multi-tier application architecture knowledge is a PLUS
- Experience working within a DevOps Model
- Understanding of SRE model.
- PagerDuty Experience a PLUS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific and or technical discipline (equivalent experience).
- provided by Dice