If you are a Audit & Assurance Manager with 5+ years of recent public accounting experience and a LICENSED CPA looking to work REMOTELY, please read on!
While we started off as a boutique CPA firm providing financial services to small businesses and middle-market companies in the 1950s, today we stand as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. We provide services in the areas of tax, accounting, assurance, business consulting, corporate investigation and wealth management. Our forward-thinking service model guarantees complete client satisfaction and confidence.
Currently, we are looking to hire a bright and highly motivated Assurance Manager. So, if you have 5+ years of recent public accounting experience and an active CPA, then we would love to tell you more about this incredible opportunity!
What You Will Be Doing
- Building relationships internally to foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Providing an amazing experience to every client
- Contributing to the success of our client's organizations
- Managing significant and complex audits
- Researching technical issues encountered during the audit process
- Presenting audit findings to client leadership
What You Need for this Position
- BS/BA degree in accounting (Master degree in Tax preferred)
- 5+ years in public accounting
- Licensed CPA would be a bonus
What's In It for You
- REMOTE work
- Career Progression!
- Excellent Compensation + Bonus
- Complete Benefits
So, if you are a Audit & Assurance Manager (CPA) with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.