The Associate General Manager is a Leadership role with responsibility for multiple marketplace verticals. Full P&L accountability and responsible for growth and expansion of current and new marketplace categories. This person will be an integral part of the success and growth of the company. In addition to leadership of verticals, the individual will be heavily involved in shaping company strategy and culture.Responsibilities
- Drive short and long term revenue and margin growth through cross functional optimization and innovation.
- Develop new and strengthen existing relationships with partners.
- Identify, socialize, and execute new business initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build a positive and results-oriented work environment.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- 10+ years of business experience; running P&Ls in a general management capacity.
- Experience working in online consumer acquisition.
- Understanding of lead generation business models, products, and strategies.
- Proven track record of leading cross functional teams.
- Results driven Ability to identify and understand key business drivers, set meaningful goals, track and drive progress towards results.
- Strong communicator and influencer Ability to effectively communicate to and influence across different audiences; partners, team, collaborators, executives, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit Ability and desire to actively seek out change, continually question how things are done, and not be afraid to make changes.
- Creative and resourceful Ability to draw upon and leverage past learnings and observations in finding opportunities to solve problems and drive growth
- Quick to learn Ability to manage multiple partners with varying needs while coordinating with various internal teams
- Never quit mentality Ability to pursue and run with multiple initiatives, driving them to completion simultaneously
(our daily GRIND)Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.)
- Location Remote
- Frequency of travel Occasional travel may be required for meetings, training and/or conferences.
- Light physical activities and efforts required in working within an office environment.
ConsumerAffairs does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan