Are you looking for a long-term remote role, including after Covid is over? Our client is looking for Remote Architect React/Full Stack engineer to join their agile remote-first team working with experienced developers, testers, and designers to build the next generation web and mobile management platform. You will be working 100% remote including post-pandemic architecting this cutting edge of the React ecosystem to build a unified React / Web and React Native codebase that serves customers worldwide. Tech stack Typescript, Modern React, React Native (including Web), React Hooks, Styled Components, Relay, Websockets, Service Worker, Storybook, Webpack, Fastlane, Git, Bamboo, Docker, Jest, React Testing Lib, CodeceptJS, MirageJS, Gherkin Job Responsibilities
- Architecting the new features to deliver customer portal features and data visualizations
- Utilize Strong math and algorithm experience for architecture and coding
- Leverage the latest React technologies to architect the clean, modularized, and well unit and integration tested TypeScript code that runs seamlessly across native and mobile apps
- Build out our components library for Web, iOS, and Android and contribute to our design system
- Integrate micro services, negotiate API contracts, and architect modern client data caches
- Push the boundaries of how software development works in a regulatory environment
- Work with DevOps to set up custom CI/CD pipelines for web and mobile at scale
- Mentor junior engineers through peer coding, perform code reviews, prepare knowledge transfers, discuss how we write code, and improve the developer experience
- Drive to deliver business outcomes and question the status quo
- Hands on architect react (previous full stack) experience (at least 2 years of React).
- Strong math and algorithm experience
- Experience working fully remote a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
- Minimum experience of 6-8+ years' experience in the field of cloud or web application software development or in a related area.
- Recent experience with 3-5 years of professional, enterprise React experience.
- Experience writing well tested and modularized TypeScript code (1 year required)
- Solid testing experience including unit, integration testing. Appium, BDD is a plus
- Expert in developing modern React (Native) apps (3+ years' experience) a plus
- Understanding of the cost of overly DRY and smart code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for design and the ability to collaborate effectively with designers
- Background in native Android and iOS app development is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines for large scale mobile and web apps
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.