Direct Hire/Permanent with Benefits
Williamsville, NY / Remote
The Application Developer works to develop internal business applications that modernize and automate business processes throughout the organization. The Application Developer role is hands on with user interface design and execution as well as contributing towards new application architectures and modular/repeatable design.
The essential functions of the position include but are not limited to the following:
1. Design and implement innovative custom software solutions
2. Develop modern web applications that automate manual business processes with an emphasis on reducing paper and replacing disparate/antiquated systems with integrated, end-to-end solutions.
3. Provide clear and concise communication on system issues, technical matters, and strategic direction for system architectures and design.
4. Develop new modules and patterns that deliver creative and well-designed functionality for re-use throughout custom-developed software systems.
5. Work cross-functionally to diagnose and correct system defects across several custom-developed platforms
6. Participate in architecture planning and design sessions in partnership with infrastructure team to modernize application infrastructures and hosting platforms, including execution of hybrid-cloud strategies.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned for the successful operation of the company.
Education: Associates' degree in the field of computer science, computer information systems, or a related field
Experience: 5 years' technology experience
MS Sql Server
NO SPONSORSHIP OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
Please email resumes to