Those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.
Position: Application Developer
Location: Remote - Onsite post COVID at Connecticut
Duration: Long Term Contract
What you ll do:
What you ll need:
- Ensure system implementations meet high quality standards and outstanding issues are prioritized and resolved.
- Performs coding and/or configuration to meet documented needs, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Effectively present technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional team members.
- Interfaces with the business analysts, project managers, and/or customers to clarify requirements
- Contributes to the development of test plans and participates in post-implementation reviews
- Maintain a positive and productive work environment among the team.
- Provides daily operational support for production systems including providing on-call support
- Has a strong working understanding of installed systems, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve many problems on the existing systems supported
- Tests, implements, documents, and maintains system components based on specifications. Also modifies, tests and troubleshoots existing tools and utilities.
- Understands the structure and basic processes of the IT organization, including the roles of IT colleagues and the information and/or resources they may require.
- Builds and maintains strong working knowledge of multiple business areas and the applications that support them
- Analyses and interprets business requirements to define and develop technical requirements/specifications
- Participates in technical design, contributing insights and ideas
Who you are:
- Typical candidates will possess 6+ years of relevant experience and BS in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience
- Has 6+ years Corporate Systems experience (Finance, Sales CRM, etc.).
- Experience with AWS Technology (Lambda/SQSS)
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Python/Java
- Experience with Apptus, ICM, Zuora a Plus
- Familiar with software functionality relevant to Corporate Finance Applications (order entry, invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, revenue recognition).
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the processes, procedures and issues within their area.
Thanks & Regards, Amaer Ahmed Khan Sr. Technical Recruiter
12901 Worldgate Drive - Suite 510s
Herndon, Virginia 20170 |
Direct | |
- provided by Dice