Minimum Required Skills:
Urgently Hiring for a full-time and direct-hire Angular Developer!
This position is 100% REMOTE | WORK FROM HOME
Title: Angular Developer
Location: 100% REMOTE | Work from home
Industry: healthcare technology
Headquartered in the beautiful city of New York, NY, we are a REMOTE healthcare technology company bringing brand new approaches to the way medicine is delivered to the real world! Our company was founded in 2012 by four physicians who set a goal to increase productivity enhancements while reducing the burdens on healthcare professionals and on patients.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Career Growth: A lot of opportunities to advance your career with a growing company
Fun Environment: Work in a fun environment where we preach work hard and play hard attitude
Work: Work on exciting projects from the comfort of your home
What You Need for this Position
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and/or 5+ years of related practical work experience
- Experience with Angular 7 or 8 required
- Experience with source control
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in Healthcare IT working with HL7 and other EMR and Lab integrations preferred
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice