The Enlyte Family of Businesses
Mitchell | Genex | Coventry
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help people recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth.
This is a remote position and candidate must be available to work PST 9am-6pm.
- Provides administrative support services and supervision of their team
- Ensures that all received referrals and files delivered from our clients are addressed in Genex's portal by the members within our team
- Maintains availability for any questions their team members may have
- Ensures that all emails sent to are handled in a timely manner
- Screens information received to ensure clarity and completeness
- Maintains current knowledge and skills relative to procedure changes, software or workflow updates, and regulation additions or modifications
- Responds to phone and electronic communications from UR stakeholders
- Ensures that all requests for authorization are entered into Genex' software on a same day basis
- Makes sure all new members are properly trained at their position
- Reaches out to the Client, Clinical staff, and Provider offices regarding any issues or concerns that arise
- Performs quality assurance for their team's work
- Maintain statistics with regard to their team's performance
- Administrator for Genex's "Clinical Help Desk" Project
- Works closely with Genex Client Services Group to make sure that our clients receive the best service possible
- Reconciles the workload that Genex receives on a daily basis
- Any and all other job related tasks that are assigned to them by the Production Manager or the Director of Operations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Typing skills required.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Prior office experience preferred.
We're committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. #LI-ALLEXIS