Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth and routine administrative functions, including daily support of office administration, calendar management, meeting logistics, travel arrangements, and preparing check requests, expense reports and vendor invoices.
- Type/generate letters and other documents, as necessary.
- Greet office visitors, answer and direct telephone calls, provide back-up relief to the Receptionist.
- Retrieve and log faxes.
- Prepare outgoing/log incoming shipments.
- Assist Administrative Manager with inventory of office supplies and furniture as well as other facilities issues.
- Assist Human Resources department with employee recognition, interviews, reference checks and filing of employees' personnel records.
- Assist Human Resources department with reviews to ensure that record keeping and security and confidentiality procedures are followed, and that records and files are accurate and complete.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Administrative Manager as well as other departmental initiative for Call Center Quality Assurance, Training, Risk Management and Quality Control.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 4+ years of experience, or Associate degree with 2+ years' experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or team lead.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.